Was really excited the night before this trip. Lily and I with Audrey's assistance (all my beloved houseymatez), we prepared lunches & snacks for the day trip. Yessssssss, we were up for the beaches!!! *lol* 30 degrees isn't like any tropical countries... so, all of us who attended the trip needed to bring our "protections" which were our sunnies, hats, sunscreens etc... anything just to take good care of our skin. The 22 of us departed from uni at 10am with a hired mini bus and the trip took us about 2 1/2 hours! But, I tell ya.. it was WORTHWHILE! There were 3 beautiful beaches namely Squeeky, Wisky Bay... *don't remember the other* Spent almost the whole afternoon at the beaches, no kidding!!! The water was so clear and refreshing! I think I had a lot of fun... not that I've never been to beaches, but I was literally hanging around at the beach for hours! I'd never have done that back in Malaysia. I think everyone would think I'm nuts unless I was designated to visit the beautiful islands of Malaysia. The best part of the trip was we were all actually waiting to watch sun sets so that we could take good photographs of the sunsets at the beach... Sharp at 7.25-7.30pm... it was the time where our cameras & tripods stood tall, ready to take the BEST shots of our trip. You wouldn't believe me but... that was my first time watching sunset >.< It was simply stunning for me. If only I watched it with someone special... but hey, I've my 2 close buddies, Lily & Liddie to watch it with me! =D We had fun after all... Simply amazing, MINUS THE SUNBURNT and aches now! :X
0 comments:
Post a Comment