How could I forget to post this very happy news? I've got accepted to work as an intern in Career and Employment department for Monash Clayton. This means I have something extra to do besides coping with one unit this sem. This job is voluntarily. I applied last week just to test my luck & was glad that I was called for a meeting this week to start on projects. Apparently there are 8 interns and we'll be working as a team to organise events and write articles... something I like doing! Meeting new people, the collaboration of ideas and strengths and the best thing yet is to experience working in this field! I'm so excited!
Even back in uni, I start to enjoy Media Text. I thought I would be hating it so much as I needed to repeat a unit that I never understood! My lecturer that I despise... I think I'm getting the hang of his attitude. I collected my guts to speak to him on the first tutorial and mentioned about my poor attention in this unit and need his help a lot. I also mentioned that I've to work and might not be able to attend tutorials in the future. He said its all up to me to work it out. Though I was a little pissed at the way he said it... I told him its about time I need his guidance and want to pass this unit badly. I also told him I'll work harder and will definately get over all this shiity concepts of this unit. Yeah, that's my aim. As for now, I'll need to review a book & two movies and understand them to know how to write two essays later. Keyword... UNDERSTANDING.
Since everything seems pretty on the track, I'm relieved.
I've quitted my position as Publicity officer for Photography club. I'm happy that I've worked with a bunch of dedicated people and appreciated their help & guidance. It is something I'll always remember... like my contribution to the International Students' Association (ISA) a year ago. It was all good. :)
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
3 comments:
ISA? I thought you were working for Internal Security Act lol.
LOL... If I was in ISA (bck in Msia)... it means I've been a notti girl.. *huahuahuahua*
and notorious too :P
Post a Comment