This is my final sem and I'm going to graduate!!! Hopefully. Felt a bit disgusted when I attended my first class this week. Not happy when I see that bloody lecturer again. If only someone else can replace his place. Anyway, there were not many students in this unit. Weird. Are people avoiding to take this unit or everyone seemed to have succeed in this unit? *sigh* Nevertheless, I have a two old friends in the class. I guess my time in this class won't be as boring as I thought it would be. Although I need to re-read the same notes to get into my f***ing brain, I wished this will end well. Even I got teased by my friends for starting my revision early, I just hope they understand why I'm doing so.. not being "kiasu" or whatsoever. This lecturer is not someone you could mess with. *lol* Sounds like a monster eh? He is a tough man. I guess I need to respect that.
0 comments:
Post a Comment