"Alcohol is very very bad" - J kwon
Last thursday night, it was dear Lily's birthday! Happy Birthday, girl! So there were three of us, decided to spend our night @ the one and only local pub Saloon. Thought it was Uni nite perhaps could have hook up some good looking guy for Lily... sadly, there were so little of us and that I could barely choose any of them. Anyways, G and I made Lily's night as special for her. We told the manager and he gave her free drinks. We even dedicated birthday messages and a couple of favourite songs for her. I guess she must have loved it! Danced and laughed the whole night... must have enjoyed! On top of that, G our beloved friend bought more drinks for the ladies and himself, total K-O. I have not had much fun as this for a long time! FYI, we walked home and in safe and sound condition. *lols*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY again, LILY!
Love ya lots!
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment