Friday, July 21, 2006

Come and go

Have been dealing with a couple of issues lately. In fact, I've just gotten my precious back... now I can jot down my daily notes like I used to. I guess work has to start now and will be striving higher and harder this time. Well, my housemates thinks I'm a bit crazy.. always locking myself up in the room doing my very own lil' things. I love being able to just connect myself to myself.. basically.. alone. Ok la... some times I watch TV with them when I feel like, usually during nite time for a an hour or two. This is what I do even I was back on campus. Love it a lot!

Sadly.. a sudden news slammed on my face recently. Two of my close friends are leaving this place for good. My friend I've know for a year is leaving for Sydney to pursue something she thinks she would do well. We met a few times to chat, shared some concerns she would face when she gets there. I assured her that she will do ok though everything will be a new facet. Since she wanted to do this since she got off high-school, I guess this interest will keep her up well. Another friend... my dearest cha bor has to leave for certain circumstances... I feel reluctant to see her moving from this house. I don't think I'll see her as often as I wished I could. I remembered the day she came back for my birthday in April, screamed and hugged her like a big bear outside Crown made me so so happy! So much plans in our mind this year but obviously situation has changed and I respect her decision to leave. I'm going to miss her dearly *sob sob* Oh well, I guess I'll just need to HAUNT her whenever I like! Even if she's a million miles away.... *hahahahhahahaha, YOU can't run away, woman!!!*

Now there will be two empty rooms in this house. However Mel and I were lucky to have found someone to take over Joewiz's room and that we don't have to suffer from our landlord's whingings if he knows our cha bor's leaving without a replacement! Its all good. A decent Monash girl will move in a few days time and hopefully we all will get along.

"Some point of time we need to accept some changes in life"

1 comments:

Joewiz said...

My dearest liliz chaboh, my bhabi lim, how i wish to stay until the end of the year, how i wish that everything can go as smooth as planned, but wish does not always come true especially when it comes to me. I guess we need to treasure every moment we have right now and enjoy to the max, else it might not for a next time.So i'll be haunting u now every single minute! muahahahahah