I was at Monash Clayton yesterday for the intern meeting with Career and Employment department I mentioned in my last entry. I met my leader & four other new interns from various campuses; Berwick, Caufield & Clayton itself. They seem like nice people to work with. We shared great conversation and I think we all will make this 2 months work fruitful. Man... I love this job! The bad thing is that I have to travel to Clayton on weekly basis and it is pretty tiring. I thought of contributing for than just 2 hours which was directed by my leader. Maybe I can do extra work for her since there're two big expo coming up; Summer Intern Job & International Career Expo. Big projects. Yesterday me and Holly (Berwick intern) did some in detailed research on companies which will be setting up their booths on this event. Our leader told us that we can (in fact) talk to prospective employers to help ourselves while we are there to guide other students. Sounds cool eh? I am looking forward to dig information for myself if in case I decide to stay in Australia. I am so indecisive about this issue. Really turning me nuts. *lol* So... there we go... something for me to think about now.
0 comments:
Post a Comment