April
Suave and compromising. Funny and humorous. Stubborn. Very talkative. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal. Does work well with others. Very confidant. Sensitive. Positive Attitude. Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Able to cheer everyone up and/or make them laugh. Able to motivate oneself and others. Understanding. Fun to be around. Outgoing. Hyper. Bubbly personality. Secretive. Boy/girl crazy. Loves sports, music, leisure and traveling. Systematic. Hot but has brains.

2 comments:
Hahaha, lili.z the baby is so cute...hahaha, let go have a baby :P
anyway it say that as well, you're hot...hot hot hot...hahaha also other things that it say these, it is so true...such as love to look for information, Loyal - this is very true...even since from the start you have been so loyal to me...I am sorry bout b4, but that is the past, let be happy now becoz we are living our future together...I love you lots!!
ok, other things, outgoing, Hyper, Crazy - this is a 100% ture about lili.z hahahahaha...she is a crazy girl, always have wild thinking...as her bf I am crazy as well...hahahaha...
okok, that about all, just to say I love everything about you!!
i so jealous.. lili's bf so sweetttt.... sob sob.. =P
Post a Comment