Sunday, November 26, 2006

One-decision

I've been frowning too much recently. I sure hope its not something bad. Perhaps I've been stressed that I've not gotten any job, no companies responded to my job applications, exam results, my decision whether to continue living here or go home.

Just a few days ago, I called my uncle in Perth and asked him about the assurance of support for my PR application. Sad to say, he can't help me at this point as he don't want to disclosed some personal information to the Australian government. Thus I can't apply for my PR yet coz lacked of points, and the 2nd option would be the Regional visa which allows me to work and live in regional area - where I am now, for the next 2 years. Perhaps then, I am eligable to apply for my PR. However my main concern is that employment in regional area is low. I am not complaining about the late job responses neither about living here. I have no time to waste. Furthermore, money is a problem. Always. Even if I can apply for a temporary stay, it takes up more money to settle. How to bear with all these in such short frame time?

I thought of another option these few days. YES, I think a lot. What to do... its not like I was 5 years old back then where my parents made all the decisions for me. LOL. I am looking for jobs in KL. Busy, hectic KL! How fun is that? Only to find out that I have so many choices of job there and my face lited up when I saw so many jobs that I can apply and matches my qualification and experience. So I am at www.jobstreet.com.my almost everyday. Plus, Sonia introduced another useful website www.jenjobs.com Both these sites offer a variety of job categories which jobseekers can branched into.

I try not to lose so much of myself when I thought so much of living in Melbourne. I'm not saying that I FINALLY gave up. I am giving myself options and accept that somethings in life don't come right in front of you, EVEN IF you've worked for it. It takes more than just effort. Maybe luck? I remembered before I came to Melbourne for studies, I already made plans to live here. How ironic as situation changes your plans in just a few years. Well by any chance in the future, I might come back to Melbourne to live and work. Some of us are not always lucky to have a chance that would change your life to a better one. I must say I have a few good friends who are fighters themselves and I am glad they are. They know what they want and nothing can stop them. Myself? I think I'm a fighter who thinks too much. LOL.

More important now is to get my results this coming Thursday. Damn. I am all excited!!! Good luck to all my friends who will be receiving their results too :) Luck luck~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey woman,

Life is always full of obstacles, if everything goes too smoothly, you may find life is dull... Take the challenges and deal with it... Although maybe u can achieve the goal right now, take a step back, and then take few steps forward, till then u can get what u want...

Good luck to us for the upcoming results...

increadible.liz said...

Yeap...

Thanks for your moral support all this time. heehe... Woman what will i do without u... ;p

Good luck lorrr ;p

theone said...

Dear, as Lily say there...life is full of challenges, there is a easy for any of us...what we need to do is take the challenges and take it down...one by one...in the end you will see a big V in front of you, and when the time come I will be right beside you and support you!!

Love ya heaps, missing u a lot from here!! Good luck!!

increadible.liz said...

You mean "it isn't easy for any of us..." right? ;p

Big V, PEACE!