Now that exam's over, there're somethings that need to consider before my student visa expires in January 07. What I want to do is renew my visa to graduate temporary visa, and at the meantime I will need to fill up my application for PR within 6 months. So much work yet little time! Also, I've been hunting for jobs at where I'm living now and in city too. Had an interview with a marketing/advertising/promotions company in Hawthorn, about 20 mins train from city centre. I was happy that I was called back for the 2nd stage for the job interview, thus I'll be in city again this coming Wednesday for the "observation" session which is to determine whether I will get the job after dealing in a "client-business". So yeah, it would be fun I supposed. Nevertheless, I've been looking at many other ads in the newspaper for part-time jobs, just in case I do not make it in the current one.
Sad news is my dear James is leaving Melbourne for home on Tuesday and I'll have to entertain myself for the next 3 months! Oh well, it's not that I won't be seeing him anymore... just need more faith in this relationship :) Good news is my family is coming to Melbourne next month for my graduation! I can't wait to grad!!! Damn, results day is end of this month *crossed my fingers* I'll do well :0)
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
3 comments:
U will grad lili!!! jia you!!! me here pray for u to grad!! hahaha..
Thank you... but who are you? NO name one... >.<
Shea li...haha i miss u...well i am back home now!! kind of happy, but of cos sad...becoz i wont be seeing u for a long time!!
anyway good luck with your interviews 2moro!! finger cross...hope you can get a job soon!! ok, ttyl take care! luv ya!
Post a Comment