Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Plan B

I'm implementing Plan B in order to stay in Melbourne. Still in the process of understanding the documentations. Good luck to me. *sigh & frown* Now I know why friends say life after studies sucks. Better stay as a student. No worries at all. Unlike now, I need to look for job in order to live, need to think of how to gain PR status in Aust, need to think of family at home whom so concern of what I might do after this, need to worry about my current relationship....yada yada...

Let it go, let it go... my bad luck...Maybe it has nothing to do with luck. I think its more of hurdles in life. Oh well, I'm implementing my plans step my step and not to fall into a big loophole. That's all I need now.

2 comments:

theone said...

Dear, I know you trying your best on trying to stay in Australia, just do your best, dont stress about it too much, when the right time come, you will make the right choice!!

Well, dear no matter what your choice in the end, I will support you, even if you go back home, hope it wont happen...hahaha anyway I know you are doing your best in finding a job where you can save up and pay for the PR application which cost a lot...I wish i could help you in some way, I am sorry...

dear, you say you need to worry about your relationship...haha, is there anything to worry?? haha, worry bout me is it?? dont need to worry so much, but you need to care for me, love me...hahaha...because I love you too and i care about you as well!!

OK, just do thing step by step, take one down at a time, soon or later you will be knocking down all the step that you need to do...

gambateh!! Add Oil!!

Love ya dear!!

anthraxxxx said...

hmmm speaking of PR, I'm contemplating of fleeing from my home country.