Almost died after THAT BLOODY WOMAN scolded me... innocent me! How could she? Where is her sense of politeness when she deals with her customers? I was referring to someone from a PC shop near my place. Early this afternoon, my elder sister and I was over at this PC shop to get some empty DVD-Rs coz we were out of them. At the same time, my sister wanted a new pc mouse as hers was in bad condition. There were many types of brand and sizes of mouses displayed in that shop. We had a hard time choosing, but at last we decided to just try the smaller mouse, thinking that we could exhange another if we didn't like it. After paying for the items, I asked the saleswoman whether I could return it if I didn't like it for another, and she said no problem. My sister and I happily left the place and went home to test on the pc. My sister realised the mouse couldn't function well as the cursor jumps around and also it was rather too small for her grips. She thought of changing to a bigger one. I told her not to worry and I would help her get a better one later in the evening. So I did, I was over at the shop again to ask for an exchange. PAI CHA BOR... she scolded me for not choosing properly earlier and she turned her back on me. Cheeby*... tell her nicely, the fella shouted at me! Cissss...!!! Then I told her off, "I didn't like it and I would like to exchange for a better one and would pay more for it, can't I?" Wrong is it to tell her that way, until she needed to turn her back on me? I got frust, I walked out of the door with a cool face, in fact I was in rage when I got into my car and burst to my sister what had happened. Aduh... we both felt as though that woman was a bit too much to sound us that way, even she didn't allow us to change the item. Brainless! Later that day, my sister still felt horrible about the incident, so she mentioned it to my parents. Wahh... worst! They got even frust on our behalf. My dad insisted to call the shop after we told him it was not a big deal and he need not call that woman. Dad was determined to call the shop, so we couldn't stop him. It was explaination during the first half of the conversation and he started questioning the woman on why she shouted at me. It was funny when my dad sounded her. My sisters and I, including my mom were laughing out loud at the back while my dad back fired her. Muahahahahhha... padan dia mia muka. Mess me si boh? Haaa.... my sister asked me, "You feel better now?" and I said, "Definately!"... Gagaga...
1 comments:
Wakakkaa...padan that bitch's muka boy...bloody swine the fello...buat hal...
Post a Comment