Friday, January 13, 2006

Year 2006 to begin with

What a year to begin... so much problem seems to occur. Not only personal issues within friends and family, even when you read the world news, problems never seemed to end. People just keep on creating issues and don't intend to solve it because they feel that they work as individuals and all they care is their own benefits. Am I right, my friends? These people need a life, really. To think of it, some people are pretty selfish and irresponsible. My mom and dad used to tell me and my sisters... "To end where you've begin, and you'll not regret after that". They are right and my principle of life is just right after my parents. Though my parents are strict persons, I respect their thoughts. After all, they are the only one I could lay my trust and hope on. Sometimes, I hope I could spread my principle of life to others and that they won't feel so weak. Life's not about being the winner, but accepting the mistakes you've done and fix it so that you'll not repeat it and be responsible for the decisions made. After that, you know you're going through life with satisfaction and of course, no regrets. Since this is New Year 2006, we ought to celebrate life. Another new things to expect this whole year with all the people who cares for you... would be fun, really!

0 comments: