Tuesday, January 17, 2006

why me?

I'm just TOO NICE most times. I don't know why people like to take advantage of my kindness while they don't realise I have feelings too... Can't they feel that the world doesn't just belong to them only, but many others? I'm so sick of living this way... I can't help myself. I have no confidence to fight for myself while I know it is right. Is this a punishment from God for being TOO NICE? I don't know... I'm sad, disappointed and .... the worst thing is, I tend to lose faith in myself to pursue in this life. People whom I trust is not what I thought they were. Then again, they will blame me for not understanding them. Now, this is what I get! Being stupid and naive at the beginning. Maybe I should just shut my life from others and learn to live my life alone. Damn... I feel horrible now >.<~

3 comments:

Joewiz said...

No one is perfect in this world. So u shouldn't expect too much from others n dun blame urself for it if someone dun appreciate u. Set urself a borderline once u know who is not worth for ur kindness so tat they won't hurt ur feeling anymore.Always learn from mistakes only make u wiser :)

Joewiz said...

No one is perfect in this world. Dun blame urself if u ain't doing any wrong.Is just that they r unfortunate enough to letting a good gal out of their life. Always learn from others n mistakes only make ppl wiser :)

increadible.liz said...

thanks for the advice, cha bor. i'm slowly picking up, if it is my mistake tho... learning from others and also understanding situation from both sides, so that i myself won't be taken advantage at the end.