Was dressed in my chinese top with hair-styled, I was at the mamak stall, having my teh-o-ais-limau... which I almost forgot how to order, "what daaa".... call myself a Malaysian... Embarassing only. So, there I was with my "kaki-s", old buddies basically, chatting all night long about how I had turned into... somewhat "mat-saleh-celup"... untrue lah. They were just teasing me for sure. They surely know I'm still a faithful citizen after being 2 years in overseas. *wink wink* Come on guys... *sayang ohhh* Now back to the chatting session, we were happily talking about the importance of "bahasa" in our lives today. BONTOT lah... "Bahasa is nothing now..." one of my friend said. It depends how you look at it. If you're still a faithful Malaysian, I'm sure bahasa is useful and important as a communication tool amongst Malaysia community. You know lah... youngsters nowdays don't really bother about all this right after they finished SPM. Right now, even the government is emphasizing English to its citizens. Anyway, it's up to all us to uphold our own national language lah.. or else, sure pupus one fine day. Betul tak, kawan? Abang, kira kira!
0 comments:
Post a Comment