I was up early this morning just to meet one of my friend who came back from US for her winter break. When I first saw her as I picked her up at one of the Nyonya stall in town, I was so surprised to see her as she looked so thin and of course stunning, woman. I mean... GOD! What has US done to her? So she told me and my close friend, Sonia that she has been going through a lot of stress, not because she was lacked of food. I know how studies can make you especially when you're studying overseas and alone, your family members are not there to take care of your food and personal care. It was all good when she said she has another 1 1/2 years to go till she gets back to Malaysia and perhaps get a stable job then. I think that is what all of us want to do after studying 3 solid years of bachelors degree and wanting a good career in this life. The sweetest thing she could do as a friend is always contact and meet up with me at least a year once before she parts US again. This kind of friendship is what I like to have coz these people are worthwhile. At this point of time, you know who are your real friends or not. As we picked up our conversation, we also did a little shopping at Jonker Street, a street where many shops sell their "seni asli" products. Damn, I love this place! Nevertheless, it is a tourist spot! What on earth are we Malaccans doing there? Ready to get "choppp"! I mean... the price. *kidding* The shopkeepers are humble people.. I'm sure. It was a tiring outing, but I was happy I met my dear friend and hopefully she'll have a safe flight back to US this Saturday! Bon Voyage!
2 comments:
eh chaboh,how cum ur fren can transform herself so perfectly? We also studying oversea n going via stress time too,how cum we have different effect 1? Ur fren case reminds me of the things 1 of my fren told me,she said she expect me to 'shrunk'4 being isolated from home country,instead i am expending :P
really no idea.. reverse effects i guess.. after all the good times we have in the middle of the nights! unless,my friend's lecturers put them into chamber in the night?! LOL... i think im expended too.. :(
Post a Comment