Damn, this whole week is such a cold wet week... must be the monsoon season. I don't quite remember the weather being so cold at this time of the year. As far as I'm concerned, it should be dry and hot since the new year's coming up in a few weeks time! Well, Mother Nature plays its own way at time, ey? Since the Chinese New Year is around the corner, most of us already collected our mood and started shopping for new clothes and shoes, coz for most of us this time of the year is the only time we get new things! Exciting huh? As we get older though, some of us feel that the excitement lessens and all we want to do is just getting through and be done with it. Even collecting "ang paos" becomes less fun compared to younger days. *lol* I feel like I'm speaking of me in the next 30 years! Crazy me. I think I should quit complaining that I'm turning old and just enjoy the festive season like a happy person who just struck 10mils lottery! That would be something good.
0 comments:
Post a Comment