Happy that I finally tell the truth to my dear friends about something I hid for quite sometime. Unhappy coz I caught lying and made my friends slightly disappointed. All the while I thought they didn't want to know what's going on in my life in terms of unrelated issues, but I guess I was wrong. They do care for me... to the extend of asking and telling me how much they care and don't want me to get hurt again (as I got back together with the guy who hurt me badly few months back). Anyway, there's always a wound somewhere in them, even me when comes to appreciating what's worth or not. I really don't want to make my friends dislike me for something I committed unintentionally. My cha bors have been supportive, my guyfriends as well. I'm sorry and thank you for placing me in an important position in your life. Love ya you guys! :)
4 comments:
Shea li, I am sorry for putting you in such situation, where you and your friend become not friend anymore. As you say to me, you lie and cheat to them, and you feel bad. I am so sorry that I couldnt do anything much, but to stay beside you and support you...
anyway shea li i just want to tell you what happen last time, i promise it wont happen again!! I care about you a lot, and wont hurt you again!! I love you!!
To "the-answer" Pls dun assume anything without much information,U r not as influensive as u think, sheali n us, our frenship is much more stronger than u think n it won't be affected just bcoz of a small potato like u. By the way, i hope u mean what u said over here in her blog, no junks.
Joewiz, thank you 4 pointing out my mistake, Yeah...i cant assume anything when i know nothing about your friendship...i know the friendship you guys had is much stronger then everything else...
anyway just want to tell you, what i say over there, i mean it, no joke...I m serious this time...so yeah!!
Woohoo! Looloo chaboh! You rock man! *salute* "small potarto"! *nodes head* uhuhh uhuhh! How can anyone ever break up our crazy family right! ;p
Post a Comment