Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Half a sem's over

So fast time passes and it's the 6th week of uni. The next time, it would already be exam period. I'm half hearted when I know this is going to be my final sem and I will need to plan ahead my life after this. No more a student, an adult moving toward a life.. a life which is wide open to all possible opportunities to succeed or fail. It's going to be difficult as many of my friends told me. Working is not going to be something nice and fancy besides money coming in to your bank account. Work challenges you mentally,physically and emotionally. You got to be strong and ready for it when time's up for you. I think some of us will be taking some time off after graduation. We deserve a break, then comes to the hardcore part of life! You're an independant soul and you need to help yourself. All you know, no one will push you but yourself. Maybe I'm looking forward to that day. Maybe... *heehee*

*hits back to her books*

1 comments:

theone said...

Shea li, half of the semester is passing by, as there only around half a yr left for you, which is very good for you cos you are going to gradurate and move into another life.

Well, what u say there, is true i totally agree with you. You have to stay strong, cos you never know what will come into your way, and you cannot hide from it, you need to face it!!

anyway I know you put a lot of effect in our relationship, it seems that i need put extra effect into it as well...well just want to let you know no matter what happen i will always stay by your side and support you!! Love u