Did some intense readings last few days for upcoming lectures. I won't be attending this week's classes, however if everything's not too good at the Careers expo this week then I might as well head back to uni and at least attend tutorial. Not too lacked behind in my studies though... would be good to attend this expo to check out some good organizations that employ fresh grads after this sem. I'm looking forward to one company that offers jobs in my discipline, at least! Damn the rest are mostly for business and accounting. Very unfair. Bloomberg is well-known around the world, been browzing their webpage recently. I find this org pretty interesting and sounds & looks like my type of career field. So, I'm excited to meet their representatives and see what we will come up later. Some of my friends from the same course as me will be there too. Hopefully dear Joewiz attends this expo and get a chance to meet some of these companies that might help her get a job back at home. Meanwhile, it would be a great opportunity for all international students to participate this event, though you guys need to skip a couple of hours of class this week. Well, lets just say you're giving yourself a break and to look at something that interest you after you finish your studies this year. So guys, don't forget to be smart formal for this event! There's a saying that goes... "first impression is important..." although some say "don't judge a book by its cover. What matters now is you look good, people will see you differently and then you get what you want after that... Well not everything, at least the attention :)
1 comments:
Shea li, I know you are trying your best to achieve a good result this semester, And I know you can do it, because I know you can, and I have faith in you...
You can do it...!!
Well, This weeks is a busy week for you, as you have the expo, also you have a interview to go thought etc...You will be so tired when you are back here in GP...hahaha
btw i know you still dont know what you are going to do next yr, as you may go back or stay here, but whatever your choice is...I will support you no matter what...as you know what is my preference...anyway just want to let you know, even if you are going away...I am always your's! Love you...
Post a Comment