Tuesday, August 15, 2006

People & the "F" word

No offence to anyone who loves using it...nevertheless, it seems like it becomes a habit to insert the "F" word in every part of the sentence! I was at Clayton working again this week by train & bus and found that youngsters use this word often and it annoyed me each time they speak of that word. Don't they feel the presence of other people like old folks & single traveller such as me could irritate us & not forgetting the only thing we could think of that moment itself was ... "What happen to the moral of society these days?" I have to admit at times I use the "F" word to release some anger that has been inside me. Sometimes you can't keep your temper & need to release it anyway. But of course, for a good reason.

0 comments: