Sunday, September 03, 2006

Being emotional

When I thought of life after I leave this place that I've been living in for almost 3 years, it feels like my own home, my root. Like cha bor Looloo told me the other day, she missed Melbourne so much that she couldn't let go and when she thought of how to live in Malaysia for the next couple of hours, days or perhaps years before she could return to Australia... a collective of emotional feelings and bad thoughts keeps running inside. I think when I leave this place as well I might feel exactly like she is now. However, I don't hate my home in Malaysia. After all, I was born and bred there. What more could I be asking and hoping when things don't turn out well elsewhere? If it was time for me to leave this place and build a life back home, then it shall be. No fighting or pushing so hard for something you know its not worth doing unless you're capable to grab that chance. I've some very good friends around here still. They, of course wanted me to stay on by any chance. Time is limited now. Soon I need to make the toughest decision which could affect how things are in the future. Again, it is not a bad thing if one decision is made after you've listed down the good & bad points of a problem. It depends how you want it to be. Making yourself happy is one thing; making things work well for you first is more important. Sometimes decisions not always the best or right one. It only guides you to another step of making choices of life after a decision is laid down. I was not feeling good, knowing that I need to think and so much mix feelings comes along. I know I have friends to support whatever my choice in life. Its just hard coz moral support doesn't help you feel better or make the right decision in the end. You only feel okay for a while. If only I have a problem-solver machine to help. Yea, in many many years later. That would be too late >>.<<

0 comments: