Tuesday, September 26, 2006

bonk2 to Royal Melb show

Sunday wasn't the ideal day to go to Royal Melb show... It was raining most of the time. Got us to postpone the time to go there. At about 3.30pm, the sun was shining brightly again & that was when we decided to take the train to the Showground. The five of us were glad that the carnival was still "working" and we were all excited upon reaching the entrance of the show. Got an old man to take a picture of five of us, but it was obvious he had trouble using the hightech cam! Asked the Connex officer to snap a picture for us instead. Waaalaaa! :) Took some maps from the information counter and started planning which rides to sit. It was crazy when I was asked to sit a ride which got my head spining. Fun yet got me shaken! Not really into crazy rides like Audrey & Lily (my ex-housemates). *lol* After that, I left them all to enjoy the rest of the rides >.< As usual, show bags were the main last thing before anyone could leave the carnival. I did not get any coz I thought why not give it a break! since I've got some of it for two consecutive years. Besides, there would be too many "toys" to carry back to Malaysia at the end of this year. *heehee* There were many rides, food stalls, showrooms of arts, animals, clothes etc. Wasn't keen to sit at the field to watch some animal competitions and live band. What I thought is that, if I was still a kid I'd enjoy so much of all these. Now its just fun watching the kids having the excitements and fun :) Maybe I've grown out of such entertainment. Or that day wasn't my day. Anyway, I was glad my friends enjoyed their shopping in city and the carnival. Later that night, we headed home, missing our own bed! *tired*

1 comments:

theone said...

hahaha, yeah...we sort of choose the wrong day!! damn should have read the weather forecast b4 we head off!! oh, well in the end is was ok to go!! althought it was quite windy!! all of us were mostly in outdoor area trying to find some indoor thing to look at while keep out from the cold wind outside!! I m sorry, that i pissed you during the trip...sorry!!

dear, it was another great outing with you and the other's....although didnt get to play much with you, but it was a day that i remember in the future!! :D