Last Thursday's ball was not exactly what I thought it would be. This is my last year in uni and attending the Ball was something I want to remember before I part from this place. It wasn't something great (like last year's), but I sure enjoyed my night with new found friends and was there with a partner! YeaH, dear James! All of us looked absolutely gorgeous and good looking. No kidding. Come on, girls took hours to get their hair done, make-up from their "pro" friends and the most expensive dress to wear, just for that night! And guys, handsomely groomed themselves too, though it only took 1/2 hour. *lol* It was all worthwhile after all, since everyone was going to praise each other when they arrived at the 'red carpet'. The hall was finely decorated with baloons, candles and ribbons. Food was just as 'dry' as Sahara desert (no offence), though I must say they do have the good desserts like chocolate and cheese cakes. *winks* The whole night was DJ music spinning coz there wasn't any live performances this time. SRA is cutting on cost. The fact? VSU again. Lesser funding & sponsorships from companies/organizations. Anyway, I was there with some friends for some fun.. don't really bother with such issue. At about 1am after the Ball, we headed to Saloon bar for the after-party. Some people already got drunk & gone crazy before I got there. Hung around for 1 1/2 hours & went home. This time, the music played wasn't what I usually listen to. That's the end of a good night.
1 comments:
Haha, shea li I will always remember that night!! it was a great night!! although not everything went well as it supposed to be!! hehe sorry to ask you to wait for such a long time b4 we can go!!
anyway the food, the dance is good, not to memtion the after party is a great success too!! hahahaha, thank you the SRA committee and anyone who has helped us in making that night a great night!!
Post a Comment