Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Calmness

After crying out my problems for several times, I am feeling much better now. In fact, I am looking on the bright side. I see things I don't see lately. I begin to understand my situation and accept that nothing will be easy but need effort instead of whinging all the time. Perhaps previously I was stubborn and want things the way that it used to be when I was back in Melbourne. I was there for almost 3 years and seen more things than I ever seen in my life. I am thankful that I had that opportunity to experience... and now that I am home, I should be appreciative of what I gained from studying overseas. Although I was a little disappointed with some of my decisions, I don't want to look back but learn that some decisions are made for certain reasons and I can't change it. From my friends point of view, I shouldn't rush things and I should be enjoying some time before I enter the working world. No matter how qualified I am to hold a job, I must be patient in this job search in order to get the best outcome at the end of the day.

I have not met many of friends yet, that's maybe coz I don't have many hang out friends here, to begin with!!! *lol* Looks like I need to build my contacts again. Shouldn't be difficult... perhaps by the time I start working, my sim card will be filled with useful contacts.

Hmmm tomorrow's plan? Take my time.

But for tomorrow's schedule, I will need to send my lil' sis to uni to shift into her new place coz the very next day is her enrolment day. Good luck to her! She's in her 2nd year doing Interior Design.... yes, in case any of you out there getting married in the next 5 years, you should look for her! Hehe~

2 comments:

Fifi-Jinx said...

way to go babe.. it's good that u are thinking of the bright side. Hehehe.. Now I have to crack my head with my job and i missed my study time. Sigh~!...

increadible.liz said...

well girl, if u r ready to get back into studying, you shud go ahead! but if you think working is worth what you need, just continue with your job. I am sure all of us miss our study years ... hehehe~~