A small town girl who ventures in a big city, looking for something big, something that would inspire her to be better. She is currently attached with one of the top business events management company in KL city, enjoys what she does and looks forward in career advancement. She likes casual writing, having good friends to hang out, enjoys splurging on good buys and being with her dear one. She is stubborn and a perfectionist. She knows that there is so much more to see and experience in life and and to accept fresh opinions and better herself. She hopes to inspire others when she is someone important in society in near future...
hahaha, sun sun go away?? hahaha which sun u mean...sun as in our friend or the actual sun...but i think is the actual sun right?? well guess it is too hot over there right, i only been in Australia once in the summer, which is the 1st of stayin in canberra, but that time wasnt so bad, well dont worry dear, maybe u should wear less while you at home :P and dont wear so less when u are out...okok??
Hahahaa..yes, wear less...but dont wear too less, otherwise too sexy wait every guy come and distarb u :P...because u look so hot!! haha
okok, la I know you wont... :) ummm, goin up to the china office to work 2moro, will call u in the morning to check up on you!! also I talk to mel already regarding my stuff, I say I m goin to treat them a meal when i go back..but then she say no need...well, will see how thing goes!!
3 comments:
hahaha, sun sun go away?? hahaha which sun u mean...sun as in our friend or the actual sun...but i think is the actual sun right?? well guess it is too hot over there right, i only been in Australia once in the summer, which is the 1st of stayin in canberra, but that time wasnt so bad, well dont worry dear, maybe u should wear less while you at home :P and dont wear so less when u are out...okok??
hahahahahaha...HUG*
Aiya... of course i'm talking about the actual Sun la... why do I want to talk about Sun our friend? He is soooo... *kek sei yan*
Its summer! Shud wear less ma... hahahhahaa.... Sexy & beautifoooll... ;p
*hugiiesss* *boink boink* *feels good eh*
Hahahaa..yes, wear less...but dont wear too less, otherwise too sexy wait every guy come and distarb u :P...because u look so hot!! haha
okok, la I know you wont... :) ummm, goin up to the china office to work 2moro, will call u in the morning to check up on you!! also I talk to mel already regarding my stuff, I say I m goin to treat them a meal when i go back..but then she say no need...well, will see how thing goes!!
ok, ttyl, night night...love ya
Post a Comment