I feel really down today... or perhaps since the day I came back home. Surely, I am happy to see my family and be with them. The problem is not that. Its about the life that I used to have for the last 3 years living in overseas. I miss the life I had before and it just feel so awkward to be where I am now...Home at last. Is there something wrong with me or am I emotionally breakdown for just a moment? How could this all be happening when I am home hardly a week?
I met my good friends today. We chatted a lot about issues that is happening in each others' life. Frankly, I think we all have matured a lot. The way we presented our thoughts and opinions varies. It was fun chatting with them until I felt that I was slowing down in the middle of the conversation when it came to the "jobs" issue. Suddenly my thinking cap was deeply disturbing and I was stressed. The fact that I am no longer a student and an adult whom seeks for THE job now looks pretty harsh. I can't explain how I feel but pathetic. Am I the only one who feels like dying, useless person who can't contribute to the future society? Or am I being paranoid with my surrounding?
I want to adjust myself but I think it will take a long time for me to understand that I am finally 'back at one'... a place where I grew up and lived for a long time. One thing I am glad is that I have friends who understand how I feel and advice me while they can. I think that is one of the best medicine for now. Thank you Nia... Fi.... :)
...to be continued
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
4 comments:
li dear..dun be so down lo..is just the moment tat u will have after u finish ur studies..remember, i gone thru tat? I felt so lost..i felt tat im not qualified to get a single job..n tat there's not a job for me..then came the pressure frm parents..is juz sumting emotional tat u will go thru..everyone does i guess..dun give up..im sure u will get a job...u may feel burden rite now to ur parents but then..is juz for a another short period..im sure after u get a job u will definitely repay them..u will 'sara' them then..rite?? gambateh li..we together gether ya!
My Lili.z darling, yeah, sonia is right, you might be feeling down, but there are me, sonia and other friend who will support you, dont give up...dear i know you can do it, you can get thought this, let's work hard and play hard together!!
Love you...lotsssss!!
two good friends... :)
Love you both lots!!!
hey babe.. while u can, do pls enjoy it now. once u get the job, there's no time to enjoy ur life than working. Been thru there before cuz of family commitment. Take things slowly. If u rush yourself and pressure urself, u wont get everything done in a peace of mind. I'm not only reminding u but those who are in the same shoe as u (my dearest cousin) try to get some odd job while searching for ur true love-job that r waiting for u out there. spend ur time wisely while u can, cuz once u r working, time changes and life will change too. =) cheers babe.. i hope my advice works on u.. hehe..muacks
Post a Comment