Crazily rejected some little job offers, now I think that I shouldn't be too picky now. Chinese New Year is around the corner and I should collect some pocket money to get new clothes and accessories. I will be busy for the next few week till the new year as I got a part-time job in a hotel in town. Hopefully to hear some good news along the way regarding my full-time employment. Although there isn't much $$$ I can get from doing this line, at least there is some pennies getting into my empty purse.
After studies, have to think of work. To find good job is another issue. There's competitions everywhere between young grads and senior workers. Life's never easy until you retire, perhaps! And that would be many many years more for me! Oh well, I got to be patient and understanding in this situation. I am glad my friends who graduated a year earlier than me got a good job. Congrats cha bor Joewiz! Gambateh eh! :)
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment