Friday, September 23, 2005

been a bitch!

I woke up early today. Then, I started thinking about what and how I've done so far in these few weeks. Not to say that I've been skipping classes to smoke weed or whatsoever you call immoral, but I've been a bitch lately. Come to think of it, I feel pretty bad. I've been saying things that shouldn't be said, discourage people who are willing to improve themselves and perhaps, dissapoint people with my harsh words. I don't blame them for making me the way I am. Just that I feel so uptight and needed to ... BOMB some people at times, when I never had the chance to do it before. *bad bad girl* Anyway, I sincerely apologize to those whom I've upset and not giving them the motivation they are seeking for, from me. Yet, I hope you'll give your best in whatever you are doing and continue to bring yourself to a higher level. This life is all about competition. If you are going to stay where you are and not planning to move ahead, I think you are going to be left behind... real behind. =]

p/s: Congratulations to all ISA's new committee members of 2006.
My work's done. :]

0 comments: