
Showground area
One of the outstanding rides at the Showground

Joewiz & I with Peter's Drumstick mascot... cute ey?

PPG & Cat in the Hat ShowBags!
After weeks of working so hard and madly in our uni tasks, my friend, her bro and I decided to visit Royal Melbourne Show for a day treat. Unlike last year, this year's show was much better. There were more entertainments and the crowd were big. I guess when the saying goes "The biggest show ever!" ... it really meant it. So, my friends and I were excited as anyone else. ShowBags tents were one of our best thing to drop in coz there were all sorts of things from tidbits to big soft toys sold to visitors. And really, there are worth getting. You will never get them elsewhere, especially the merchadises coz the prices were quite reasonable! I got myself a PPG and Cat in the Hat showbags while my friends got Simpsons showbag. SIMPSONS FREAKS! Haha... We also "invested" some tokens for games. Did not win any... sadly.. however, Joewiz got a tiny Shrek soft toy after she had to spend $10 for it! See how those people make $$$! *lols* We enjoyed our time there though we missed the Street Parade and hourly entertainment in the Arena. It's ok... we left the Royal Showground with a big smile.
0 comments:
Post a Comment