I was excited when I got the news that my working visa has been approved by DIMIA so quick! It was hardly a night. I registered a night before and the next afternoon, I got an email from the department that I am eligible to work in Australia. Weeeeeee.... well, I was glad everything went smoothly and I don't have to go through so many crappy processes. Now, before I start anything, I have got to take a train down to Dandenong (a place near Melb city) to collect my "special visa sticker" so that I can officially start my part-time job during my summer holidays. Sounds pretty exciting~ Well, I know that I'm going to finish my exam in the first week of exam schedule. While waiting to go back to Malaysia, I have to hang around till I attend my sister's convo. Yess, I'm going to be home late this time. Unlike last year, you people back home can see me driving in town in late October. *lols* nevermind that. I will experience my first Melbourne summer this time! *be prepared*
0 comments:
Post a Comment