Monday, September 19, 2005

a cold spring day~

What a day! First day to skip journalism ethic class after 9 weeks of attendance. I lose motivation to go to his class. Frankly, he sucks when comes to teaching though he may be the most wise man on campus! (NOT!) Okay, I think Monash needs to send him for some teaching course so that he knows what's relevant in the course of study and not only simply deliver his past experience as a lawyer. But one thing is good about this man... he understands us as students, as in how we need to struggle thru our assignments and meeting dateline is not our favourite thing. Thus, he doesn't mind if we were to hand in our assignment late, or skip his morning class, and even letting us know some "secret"... yea, only u (those under him) and I know. *haahaa* Better not say a lot... or else, I'll be charged for defamation. *lol*

After my afternoon class, me and my chabor felt we needed some exercise. So we went for a swim at the leisure centre since our gym membership had expired. We got a bit crazy playing water polo and swam 6 laps straight before we left the pool. I almost "died" of exhaustion! But chabor was strong. She sure is a tough babe. We also sneaked into the sauna... damn! It was quite sometime since we "steam" ourselves. Syiok lah! Felt so refreshing. Maybe you guys should try sauna too *winks*

*listening to Eminem-Ass like that* *shakess her ass*

Continuing my work ....

0 comments: