Week 9 of uni doesn't bring any different from the rest of previous weeks. More stress with assignments and the least expected thing you'd want to know is that exam is around the corner. Monash has released the exam timetable today and boy, I'm glad that none of my papers are clashed. Unfortunately though, I've 2 bloody papers to sit on the same day, on the very first day of exam. Very unfortunate! Oh well, I've decided to start doing revision 2 weeks before exam and currently I'm trying to be consistent in my work. Hopefully this is a strategic plan. *heehee*
Primarily, what's on last week till end of this week is the nomination for committees 2006 for ISA (international student's association). Many new students are interested to get involve in ISA and I am amazed with their excitement and interest for this. No matter they can prove their capability, we as seniors should support them to be part of the committee. Who knows, they can do better job than the previous committee. Looks can be deceiving... yes, I think I've been using this "deceiving" word very often now. *heehee* Although I can't say much about who ought to be in or not in this committee, I'd be the one giving them the support and encouragement to pursue their committment. So, to all the new faces for ISA, I wish you the best of luck and be responsible. Manage your time well between studies and this extra committment and I'm sure you can do it no matter how busy you'll be. *winks*
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment