Monday, September 05, 2005

what a weird lecturer...

Sometimes I really don't understand these lecturers. Some have high expectations on you.. and some don't give a damn coz they don't even know why they are there to give lectures. *tsk tsk* It is the 8th week of the semester and I don't like the way my journalism lecturer conduct his teachings. There has been so much unwanted repetitions, god knows why he does that! No wonder there are not many students in his class nowadays. Each week lesser students to attend his class coz they think he is easy to "mess" around with. Or maybe not. He is so weird and very bias. Bias in a sense that he has "issue" with women that he often brings up awkward examples during the lectures. *rolls eyes* Arghhhh~~~ I'm almost going insane! And there are another 5 weeks more to endure his f*** shiitx. Don't mind me. *sigh* I hope I'll do well anyways.

0 comments: