Gosh.. now it's time to finish all undone work before exam approaches. I have another 4 assignments to complete by 5 June! From today I think I have another 14 days left! Shiit, that's exactly 2 weeks! OMG!!! Okay.. I'm not going to be panic at this point of time. No use. What matters most now is to really organise my time and get my assignments done ASAP. It is a NO-NO to playing. Really no room for messing around. If I want things to work out well for this sem, I need to stay focus. So I will do it. *smiles big*
I've just received my visa extension letter from DIMIA. Yessss, I am granted to stay on in Australia till 31 January 2007. Damn, after $Aud420 spent and this is what I get... so short ler... I wanted it extended at least till June 2007. Ah, nevermind. Then I thought of attending my convo on March 2007 instead of convo in Dec 2006 as my elder sister would be graduating with her Honours degree at the same time! And we were planning to attend the March convo coz of the weather... WE CAN'T STAND THE FLIES DURING SUMMER! GOD!!! Yea, for those who know what I mean, they will laugh now. I guess my sister and I will have to discuss about this later. Nevertheless, my parents won't mind to come over to Melbourne again and again... So, we'll see how it goes if we decided to attend Dec convo. :)
In further update for today.... My journalism lecturer is a bloody funny woman. I have to agree she can be part of Hollywood movie productions. If only she weren't shy "as she said before" and rejected such good offer by her film lecturer back during her uni days, she would have been one of an actress! Muahahhahhahahhahahah.... She lightens our days a lot. You go Amy! Then just only, my housemates and I plus another two "intruders" gathered for a BIG dinner. Lily owed me one ... coz I went to class last 2 Fridays after a terrible hung over from Culture Night! *lol* I am a good student, ok... I don't miss class! We had six fantastic dishes and Sara Lee ice cream dessert! Yumzzz.... Thanks Lily! Hey Audrey, I hope you will feel better after today... god knows why you felt dizzy and vomitted... take care of yourself ok... don't stress too much, it affects your health somehow... :)
I'm now CHILLING in my room... damn so cold.. *shivering*
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
2 comments:
Hey liliz...hahaha..guess u're right we only have a few weeks left b4 the exam hit us...so we better prepare ourselves for battle...becoz this is goin to be one hall of a battle...I have to get at least a pass 4 every units..and you need to get good result althought u only had one exam...anyway Study hard...play hard...we'll play hard when the exam is over...Good Luck dear
*Kiss*
"Battle" eh? One hell of a big battle! I won't "die" then... since studies have always been my main concern for 3 1/2years. *sigh*
Post a Comment