Last weekend was a bit crazy having James and Liddie, si kecik around. On first Saturday, we played cards & did little drinkings. Gone a bit wild by daring ourselves to semi-strip & all. *lol* Though it was a bit embarrassing, it was fun! having friends like them around boost uni life coz uni is not all about studying hardcore. Above all the craziness, uni work was a bit slack. My dear cha boh reminded me to be attentive in my work coz I've been feeling unorganised these few days... to be exact, right after Easter holidays. I hope I'm not affected by the previous holidays. I need to stay focus for now till at least exam period which is in 1 1/2 month's time. Till then, gambateh to the rest of my friends... Hey biotech friends, all the best in your mid-sem paper tomorrow! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment