Monday, May 15, 2006

Being selfish

I spoke to someone of how much I wanted some things in my life to work out though I hate to see plans ruin at the end of the day. I am persistent... I am stubborn... I want it my way... I can be really selfish.. but only realised that after I reviewed what I've said and done. Nevertheless too much plannings in life only make you fantasize and a short-term happiness. *lol* Speaking too deep? Perhaps I'm crapping more rather than typing some facts for you guys to read. For now, I want some things to remain silent. As some people say "some things are not meant to be said, some should remain silence". I guess I'm unprepared to say anything which potentially would harm me or others... emotionally or physically (?). Till then, I think I'm living my life a little bit more cautious.

p/s: Thank you Joewiz and Mel cha bors for listening to what I've got to say about recent events. Thank you for being there for me... coz I really thought you both would blame me for being an idiot & all.. but no, you both showed your care and love as good friends. Though you both can't do much but advise me a little here and there, it make me more aware of what I'm facing now and potentially in the future. *BIG HUGS*

2 comments:

theone said...

hey, shea li...i create a blog as well...haha, through of leaving some comment here...well, after reading it, i found it rather interesting post...hahaha...

ok, dear keep up the good work, know you can do it...

increadible.liz said...

lol... thanks James.. have always been keeping my life up to date for everyone who cares for me... :) glad u poppped by!