Wednesday, May 17, 2006

"Sharing is caring"

When people mention this quote "sharing is caring", how much do they really mean? It could turn so cliche someday, sometimes you feel it is better not said. I do use this quote when I want to express how much I care for those special people; people who signify in my life so much... my family and my dear good friends. Lately I met someone who cares, likes and adores me for who I am... *fingers crossed* We share pretty much a lot of stuffs... but the most hurting matter was to bring up about my past love. Nevertheless, he was willing to listen and sometimes I laughed at all the silly thing I did before. It was fun when you get someone to listen to you and after that just give a big laugh out of it. Other than that, we have common interest for music, movies and perhaps some ideas on pc stuffs and cars * i wonder* Haahaa... oh yes, I can really chat with him. And most importantly, we are not shy of each other's mistakes and silly acts. I feel comfortable around him, I guess having a close friend like him was supposed to be the initial thing rather than "picking someone out of a rack" which eventually would be hurting in many ways. Although there are certain matters that do not permit us to do as we would want to at the moment, I do hope to share as much as I can with this special someone, even it only will last for a short time. It doesn't matter if we get together or not, most importantly, we get through this hurdle and follow the flow of life. Like he mentioned in his space, making decision is a tough one... Well this is because we human make things complicated while life is not as threatening as it seems. I guess for now, things between me and this person is going to be a challenge which we need to get through since we are committed to it. Nothing can stop us now for it only brings us closer and stronger... I think! Damn... suddenly so wordy... and on second thought, the above statement is a bit too strong for current situation! *lol*

4 comments:

theone said...

well, shea li...i just hope things will turn out what we want it to be...hahaha...cos i did care about you a lot...and i really want to get together with you...

increadible.liz said...

hmm... lets see how things go for a bit... for now,time is a factor. we'll work something out even if it would kill our necks for it! heehee... and James, you do care for me for the past weeks and now on... :)

Juz MeL said...

Ermm.. Mr. Bond, you "DID" care about her? Means you don't care about her now? Anyway, best wishes to you two. But hey, keep it slow and steady.. ;)

theone said...

hey, Mel...hahaha...I do care about her now and in the future as well...I accidently wrote it...i got bad english mah...suppose to say "I do care about her a lot" dont know why i type it wrong...hahaha...well yeah...thank for pointing it out :P...