Sunday, May 21, 2006

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Friends come and go....

I already lost some of them... doesn't matter to me anymore.

All I know is true friends stick with you no matter what, coz they support you physically & morally, they are there during your ups and down, even they have to nag at you the only thing you would listen and perhaps against their advice... they are what you've got now.

I'm blessed to have these friends though they are handful. They have been with me for a long time now and never failed to cheer me, go mad with me and to certain extend scold/nag at me for being such a "rascal". I tend to be quiet and reserved and never shared my feelings. You only see me smiling and laughing like some mad bird in Churchill... My friends existed and changed the way I am... bit by bit... :) I am a much happier person now. I really am.

For those whom left me coz they don't believe I'm a good friend, I'm sorry that I lived in your life before. Perhaps we were never meant to be friends at the beginning. All memories we had before will slowly erased as time ticked by. Take care of yourself till then.

2 comments:

anthraxxxx said...

Same here, lili-san. I shared exactly the same sentiments with you.

increadible.liz said...

oh well.... :)