My dear friends...
I'll stay strong for now... Thank you for the support, care and understanding. Even though I don't feel any better after that incident, I don't want to disappoint those who stayed with me through thick and thin. And this is what I call real friends. At the moment, I'm reorganising my time and work coz I don't think I can do any this week except my photography unit which doesn't require mental strain. Early this morning, I went to seek counselling at my uni's community service. The counsellor was nice and helpful. Right away seeing me being so emotional, she gave me a special consideration as I told her I couldn't so any assignments which all due this week. I needed more time and I requested for the whole exam month to do them. She said if I'm comfortable with it and able to do them by end of June, she hopes that I'll overcome my sadness and move on. I really want to. I feel less burden now as I know I can complete my work later and this week is a break for me. Definately not to think too much of the past, but to understand my purpose of being in this campus and my life goal. I appreciate this chance and will try my best to achieve my goal. The last thing on earth I want to do is.. to disppoint my parents. Till then...
"Life's like a boat"
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment