Culture night is in a week's time. Me and a couple of friends decided to head to city, maybe we could get a very nice dress for ourselves for that event. After class at about 2.30pm we drove to city and it took almost 3 1/2 hours for us to get our feet down the streets of Melbourne. It was a heavy downpour and traffic was horrible. Who likes to stuck in traffic jam anyways? We only had 2-3 hours to do our shopping and I was practically speeding up my pace so that I could visit every shops that were still opened. It was funny when the girls kept asking me to slow down coz I was a bit kan cheong. After walking almost every shops that possibly bought me a dress, I totally gave up. Lily & Audrey shopped most while me, Liddie & James were bag-less. Ah, after all the hassles I felt a bit bad for not getting myself a dress which was the initial plan of coming to the city *sigh* Now I'm back at Rez... I think I will have to get my dress in nearby town.
Last night was Japan mood! Earlier during dinner, I had sliced beef with spicy sause + rice. Had sake & Asahi beer as well... I think its one of the best beer I've tasted, or at least the one I like better. *lol* A sudden strike of interest for Japanese stuffs :)
Now... its billing time. *counting the bills *calculator sounds**
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment