Thanks for coming over this time round. It has been great having everyone around and reunite after 5 months not able to see or speak face to face! Miss you, Pa Ma & May... It was hell good that we got to spend some quality time though only a week & now you guys probably halfway somewhere in Indonesia's air, on the way back to KLIA and then HOME! Goddamn, HOME man!!! I miss home... really do. Before they left this morning, my parents reminded me to book my ticket back home when September comes and make decision whether to stay on after graduation to work and get PR or fly home for good. They, of course, prefer me to get my ass back home ASAP! I'll see how, I know I have at least 2 months to make the "wisest" decision that could affect the rest of my life. Now that my family's not around, I'm quite free though I've to serve my dearest Ta Jie... cook & clean her place! Uwaaaa...~~ Actually, I missed doing that for her. I think she misses my cooking a lot too. Damn, she left for work so early =.= She's such a workaholic. Nevermind that. End of this year again, I'll meet my family for my convo... as my dear Dad said before he left for airport.. "make sure you graduate this year, be done with it"... Scary last words... I must say its words of motivation though it may sound a bit pressuring. "I'll, Dad!!!" :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment