Guess I'm done with my final essay of the sem and going to have a good break from Tuesday onwards. I'll be shifting to my new place tomorrow afternoon and leaving for city on Tuesday to meet my parents and sisters... *muahhhhh* I miss them! They'll be in Melb for a week and I guess I need to plan something for them for the week so that they won't feel bored... They've been here for a couple of times already... I'd suggest that they book tickets to other states! *heehee* Maybe not. Maybe have some good time among all of us; dinner, strolling along the beautiful parks and shop till we drop! Right... Dad's pocket's going to have a hole! Later this evening, I bought a red wine recommended by Gee for my parents. I just thought of getting something for them since they love wine as well, might as well have it when we have dinner together next week. Although all uni tasks are done for this sem, I'm looking forward for next sem to complete my final unit and damn, I can't wait to wear my graduation gaun and have that certifcate which worth almost 100k! My big sponsor--- DADDY Dearest! :) In fact, after graduation Dad actually has a list of companies that I can apply for job and I'm glad he did so much for me already! No worries at all for my future.
Looks like next sem's going to be slightly different. I'm going off-campus, having my 2 cha bors moved into the same house, I'm going to be absolutely free and perhaps day-dreaming, not going to be as socialised as I was before. I'm still hunting for part-time job which takes me forever to get a reply from those companies. Terrible. Oh well, I'm waiting. Otherwise, I still have Monash. Apparently Gee has been doing me a BIG favour, recommending me to Monash admin management to contact us if there's vacancies in uni, even it is just volunteering... I'd be happy! Better than sitting at home and grow mushrooms. Let's see how it's going to be living outside.
*feeling like I'm in between the clouds now*
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment