Tuesday, June 06, 2006

fell sick + assignments undone

What more am I complaining this time? Haahaa... I know you guys gonna question me that. I guess I wasn't/am not happy for the past few weeks. Shea Li the cheery girl is not what she seems to be. She's like any other people... who owns problems and having hard time going through them. Anyway, I am sick now. Yaaa... sore throat + flu. Have been popping lots of pills and drank a lot of chinese herbal and I'm still feeling like my life is at the end of cliff. Probably I can't eat good food, sleep well and think a lot too. I'm trying to finish up my leftover assignments, but good thing was I completed one essay and handed in this morning. So, I've got 2 more to go, photo journal presentation and one major essay. *sigh* Man... after this I really need a long relaxing break and that includes my psychology exam paper that falls next Tuesday morning. For now, I'm trying hard to do whatever I can so that my time is worthwhile after all. I've been dragging a lot of things and only able to do it within this short period. I guess that's why I'm feeling exhausted and unsettled. Just then, I was clearing my stuffs in my room bit by bit till next week comes. As usual, so many things to pack and also to throw. The books and clothes are among the most and I need pack neatly so that it doesn't take too much space in the suitcase and boxes. Else, Dad Longy's going strangle me! But I guess Mel cha bor has more stuffs than me.. *haahaa* :p

Okay.. its time to be a good girl, must take medication and sleep early.

zZzz....

1 comments:

theone said...

shea li, are u feeling ok...hope u get well soon...dont let the sickness get you down...ok, good luck on finishing your assignment...and exam too...