Friday, June 23, 2006

Family's around + little trips = low energy

Finally in city, reunite with my dearest family though my eldest sister is most time busy in her scLab doing her thesis, thus I need to bring my parents & little sis around Melbourne. Every morning, I get up at about 9am and walk over to my parent's rented apartment and from there we plan our activities of the day. Last few days were all just walking here and there, mostly shopping, more shopping and shopping. *lol* Actually, it was window shopping rather. Nevertheless got some clothes for myself and so did my younger sister. I think she is so happy, get to "tar pau" all the nice clothings here and bring it back to Malaysia. She'll continue to do so till this Sunday at least! Oh well, I can't agree more with her coz I really think Melbourne is a shopping heaven & their clothes fashion is superb! Agree Melbournians? Heehee... I'm happy to see my parents especially my mom.. coz I'm much closer to her and we spent a lot time together back in Malacca. I remember I used to always find her during her lunch time and we would go "light shopping" and lunch as well for 2 hours before she gets back to her office. Then during weekends, I'd wake up really early and follow her to fresh market & have fantastic nasi lemak with teh tarik. Yeah, really missed those things. Back to Melb, only today (without shopping), we went for a Wine tour and it was fun at the beginning coz of all those wine tasting until we felt so bored of tasting them. There were FOUR wineries in the itenary and just imagine when there were about 5-6 wines on average per winery! OMG! Drunk already lah? Nah... only thing that we all looked like lobsters! *lols* My mom looked like she had her face steamed and so was I. I laughed at her so much during the trip (I think both of us were tipsy). So now here being crazy with her, I think she knows I'm her crazy daughter, she'd also play along. *muaahahahhahaha* My parents are heading back to Malaysia this coming Monday. My sisters and I are planning to bring them for a buffet at Crown and maybe catch a good movie or clubbing (yeaaa rite!!!) in conjunction to Father's Day (lol,last Sunday!) and my mom's birthday which falls on June 29! Um... we'll see how... but the plan should be on :)

Oh man... time for bed. *zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

0 comments: