Sunday, June 18, 2006

Empty room

Looking the surrounding of my room... its already empty! except the things that I'll be taking to city during my sem break. This sem ended fast with so much happenings throughout the sem, I think there were a lot of memories to remember and also discard. Have not been down at the city often and always in Churchill, spent lots of time in this house and campus made everything so hard to let go. I'm going to miss my 2 dearest housemates Audrey & Lily, and the two other male "creatures" whom made my stay in West 30 a fantastic one MINUS the attitudes! I'm also going to miss the "midnight strolls" around Rez, the campus environment and South rez people who have been taking good care of me all this while. Thanks guys. Now, I leave this room, this house, this place knowing that I've been part of it for almost 2 1/2 years without regrets!

Missing all of these.... :)

0 comments: