Everyone knows that a true friendship last when there's trust and undertanding in it. Why human has to make such complicated issues when life can be as simple as it should be? I guess human wants challenges in life and it wouldn't be such a boring journey till death. Sometimes I feel that friends are hard to understand. One minute they can be what you thought they were, the next thing you know they backstab you and you couldn't believe it! Then what's the point of that friendship? Perhaps now... all one can do is to trust your own instinct and make judgement of who's around you. No matter how many good friends you have, there bound to have conflict, misunderstanding and worst still, backstabbings. I would rather be an island of my own than to go through such agony. People always make things difficult for others and it's just a plan to survive in this cruel world. Do you think this is all a challenge from God or simply human actions? I guess God is really ALMIGHTY.... All I can say is friends come and go. If some can't accept who you're then there's no point of you going through all the crazy little things when you know in the end it will just be as bad as you could just kill yourself. If friends understand how this relationship works, then I don't see why we need to feel insecure and misjudge. What I've always said before, for those who continue to be fake in relationships with people, they might as well continue their dramas and see who's at the losing end. For all they know, they are bloody idiots.
3 comments:
I think it's both human action and God. Being friend is destined by god, to keep that friend is human action. Then backstabbing is in the gossip category and it's part of the things in most of 80% in the world would do. It's all depends how u take it,when it comes to gossiping among frens it may be just an exchange of idea or a whinge that makes u understand a situation and realized a person. When it cums to more serious situation such as backstabbing and bad mouthing behind each other,it will helps u to find out the trustwothy and truthfulness of a person and ur own judgement whether to simply take words in or to justify the truth by urself. Like u said frens cum n go, but let those bad frens go n keep those good one.
*mel frowns and pulls hair* "Ermmm, am I the good one or bad one?" Heeheehee.. *evil grin* Why? Is someone else affecting you or bad-mouthing you again? Don't be soft hearted, it's really okay to be firm and say a definite "NO NO" no matter how many times a person asks you to do something that you really don't want to do.. I agree with Joewiz, God gave us a chance to be friends and whether of not we keep the friendship, the choice is up to us.. :)
This entry was supposed to be a general thing... heehee.. don't get me wrong,Mel.. :) And I've to agree with you that I must be firm when I want it that way and not be a push-over. Thank you for the advice & hope things will be better for me in the future ...*grins*
Post a Comment