I slept really early last night thinking that I'd get up early as well, say 6-7am to start on my final essay, but I guess I wrongly estimated myself! Haahaa... Did not wake up early for it, got up only 10 mins before 9 and needed to head to uni to do uni touring for Year 11 students at 10. It was nervous breaking at the beginning coz I'm still not use to BIG crowds though some of you might think I present myself really well like outspoken and friendly kinda person. Oh well, different reactions in different situations! Agree? Anyway, there were about 8 of us who volunteered for this event and we were paid really well, $60 for the whole session plus pizza lunch! who could resist that? though I only had 2 pieces out of 20 slabs!!! What the.... I know, maybe too busy trying to look out for cute little boys? *winks* So we as tour guide, represented Monash Uni, we needed to convey a strong impression to the students that this campus is worth studying after all! Some of us might just went out of hand when start telling our own experiences while studying here... you know, myself already here for 2 1/2 years.... there was definately lots to tell, right-dio? But of course, I don't share every single detail of my personal life with them! Tell what's relevant, ok? The group of students that I was given responsibility were nice bunch of people and friendly and cooperative. I supposed these are some good traits seen in "private school kids". Glad I met some nice girls and shared some "personal experiences". I know they still want to head to city campus after their high school. Who cares man? As long as they have their ambition, I'm sure any good uni chosen would be helpful for them when they enter the working world years later. Good luck, St Paul's students!
Later at night, I had dinner as usual with my two dear housemates and Gee as well. Yeah... all of us cooked our own fav dishes and had dinner together like family! Right.... Well it has been quite sometime since I last had dinner with Gee, so he came over my place for dinner. And guess what? He also baked Devil Chocolate cake! Yummz~ After that, we had some "fun". Had a couple of shots of scotch and vodka with Lily and Gee. I think we handled it well as time moved on. I guess after an hour later we started talking something serious and our mind got "sober" thus we remained well and ended it quickly as it was already late. Else dear Audrey would KILL us for making noise and all! *pssst* She has a very very IMPORTANT exam tomorrow! Actually it is TODAY! heehee... All the best, girl!!!
So here I am... sitting right in front my computer, STILL sober ... maybe I should start doing my readings again... Hmmmmm.... :)
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment