Dated 13 June 2006, 9:30am-11.40am at Binishell, Churchill...
Psychology at work begun... everyone felt tense, cold sweat, sweaty palms, all the hoo-haa...
Exam questions + answer sheets laid on the table, students started scribbling. Tense slowly decreased. Everything went fine after all.
Damn... after given the case study, there wasn't really a use at all. Can't write much about it. Too many theories to even remember... But I remembered writing a lot for the 2nd section, questions of 6. Thank goodness it all went alright. I'm glad exam's over... sorry my dear friends, I'm done first!!! Yet I have one essay to do... so, quite equal lah.
I got home, cleaned my room a bit, threw all those unnnecessary notes and rubbish from my shelves, packed all my DVDs and Cds into a box, categorised my stuffs so that I know where goes where...That's about it for now coz I still need some books for my essay, can't really keep everything. As it is, I'm struggling to keep myself steady and organised.
Before I forget, I shall email my counsellor for the help she did for me for the last 2 weeks. Without her, I think I might go berserk! :)
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment