Saturday, June 24, 2006

the softest side

While I was browzing through CLEO mag early this morning and listening to a melodious tune in one of my most-frequent-visit blog, it gets me to think the sweetest things that happen in my life. I felt that I was pushed back to my teenage years... You know, puppy love, crazy girlfriends, boys fights, all those naive & innocent feelings in you. Its all coming back to me this very early morning. I guess I've nothing much to think about now, though there're a couple of issues which will linger in my mind at the moment. Sem's end, should enjoy the holidays, get rid of all the "uni stuffs" and have some thought of unrelated matters, like fixing friendship, amend love life and what makes me happy now. I want to fly away from this place to see beyond this horizon, if only I have the chance to. Time's always a factor. But if all of these concern me so much, why can't I just do it? Leave whatever I have now and fly off to somewhere unknown and not bother those people who care for me so much. Maybe they shouldn't be caring for me as much as they should, for all they know I would disappoint them someday.

Everytime when I thought of something and want to implement my action,I find it so hard to make myself to do it. Am I being such a soft-hearted person who doesn't know how to do things right for her own sake? I am, I must be a soft person. Perhaps I'm not allowing myself to do it coz I know I'll leave it as an unfinished business and would regret at the end of the day. Some things are left hanging. I want to start afresh, I want it how it used to be before when I first met my dearest friends, my love one... the feelings that brought us together and we got close coz we are comfortable and like each other for who we are. I want us to stay strong and keep on with this, if any of us think it is worth and will bring us a step closer to more than appreciation, an eternal bond. "A running water can't never separate us, even"

I needed to express how I feel now coz I know some may have left me and forgotten all we had done before, some who love me for who I am and stood by me till today coz they believe little things that happened accidently can never break us apart... I know who you are. I know those things that happened, it just not only affected us in many ways, we might also feel differently of each other, however, all I know I accepted how some things would permanently be; some say there's a scar in them & it takes time to heal, some needed to move on no matter what's the verdict for them, some are content and some are happy with whatever they have at the moment and expect nothing more. I'm sure whatever I've said here runs in each of your mind now, even you may disgaree with me. Nuff said.

1 comments:

Juz MeL said...

Friends all need an effort from both sides to stay in touch. I'm sure you know, friends come and go in everyone's lives. But we need effort, trust and love from both sides to make it a friendship to last forever. ;p