Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Winter attack!

Was out again yesterday with Joewiz... just hanging around in the city. She skipped lunch, left me and her bro who wanted to eat so badly. She ditched us for TAB, so we headed to the nearest sushi shop & bought 3 rolls each and sat there to finish up. Bloody hell that woman =.= *lol* Yesterday it was so cold, I mean really cold, but I was very "smart" coz I went out wearing 3/4 pants and high knee socks which wasn't enough to cover my sexy legs! Yeaaaa, I was freezing the whole time out. BIG advice people, PLEASE wear enough cloth to cover yourself ok! You don't want to freeze yourself in the middle of the city. *sigh* I think many people got sick as well. Must be the changes in weather. I don't want to get sick myself. That would be so troublesome!!! Anyway who likes to be sick? *rolls her eyes* Lets welcome WINTER now... :D

0 comments: